Create a fun, festive wreath using a bit of tulle and a wreath form. Use sparkly tulle for a special shimmer!
Difficulty level: Intermediate
Time required: 2 hours
Age range: 8+
Things to do:
1. Cut lengths of tulle approximately 15 inches long until you have enough to cover the entire wreath form.
2. Stack three pieces of tulle (one light pink, one dark pink, and one white).
3. Fold the stack in half lengthwise and then in half again the opposite way.
4. Tie the lengths of tulle around the wreath.
5. Continue tying the tulle around the wreath until the entire wreath is full.