These little tissue pumpkins are the perfect treat to hand out to the neighbor kids this Halloween. The size of the pumpkin can be changed to suit how many pieces of candy you want it to hold by making smaller or bigger tissue rectangles. For this tutorial, the pumpkin held 6 small candies, enough to make my kids beg to tear into them!
Things you need:
Orange Tissue Paper (1 sheet of paper per pumpkin)
Green Floral Tape
Things to do:
1. Fold the tissue paper into thirds with the seam facing down.
2. Overlap the ends by a few inches to create a tube.
3. Gather the bottom and secure with tape.
4. Carefully turn the tissue inside out so that the tape is inside.
5. Fill the bowl with candy.
6. Gather the top, twisting the paper to form a stem. Secure with a short piece of masking tape and then cover with florists or electrical tape.