Finger puppets make the best quiet toys. Entertain the little ones with a goofy turkey finger puppet.
Difficulty level: Beginner
Time required: 1 hour
Age range: 8+
Things to do:
1. Cut the pieces from felt (cut one of each of the feather pieces, two body pieces, and one of each of the facial pieces).
2. Line up the smaller feather piece over the large feather piece, along the bottom straight edge and glue them together.
3. Glue on the google eyes, the beak, and the “snood” to the turkey’s face.
4. Line up the two body pieces and glue together, leaving the bottom open.
5. Position the turkey body over the feathers, lining up the bottom of the body with the bottom of the turkey feathers and glue in place.