Create a customized, rustic burlap banner, with a touch of chic, with the easy addition of doilies!
Difficulty level: Beginner
Time required: 60+ minutes
Age range: 10+
Things to do:
1. After choosing what to stencil on to your banner, use your paint, paint brush and stencil to stencil your letters on to your banner. Allow to dry.
2. Use your stiffening glue and saturate your doily, and allow to dry.
3. Once your doily is dry, hold it up to the edges of your pennant pieces and create and draw out a pattern of how you wish to cut each piece.
4. Cut out your pieces for each pennant you wish to trim.
5. Attach your stiffened doily pieces with hot glue.