Handmade ornaments are a great way to add a personal, homey touch to your Christmas decor. These beautiful angels are simple and look so lovely in the glow of Christmas lights.
Difficulty level: Beginner
Time to complete: 15 minutes
Age range: 12 and up
Things to do:
1. First, use hot glue to attach a wooden bead to the top of your wine cork. This will be the head of your angel.
2. Tie a bow with your gold ribbon and use hot glue to attach it to the back of the wine cork. This bow will be your angel’s wings!
3. Use a permanent marker to draw a smile and eyes onto your wooden bead.
4. The final step is adding a hanger. Cut a 12-inch piece of string and knot then ends together. Use hot glue to attach the knot to the back of the angel.
5. Display your ornament and enjoy!