Looking for a Spooktacular craft to do with your kids this fall? This ghost garland is the perfect pick! All you need is a few basic supplies for an afternoon of fun!
Difficulty level: Beginner
Time to complete: 30 minutes
Age range: 8 and up
Things to do:
- Wrap white yarn around a book 100 times.
- Cut the yarn at both ends, creating two separate bundles of yarn (This will make two ghosts). Repeat steps 1-2 until you have created your desired number of ghosts.
- Next, measure the length you want your garland to be and cut a piece of jute.
- Fold the yarn bundle in half over the jute. Tie it together with a piece of black yarn, 1″ from the top.
- Peel and stick your google eyes to the front of your ghost.
- Finish adding all of your yarn bundles until the length of jute is full of ghosts.