These cute and easy-to-make pop-up cards can be used on the food table to let party guests know what creepy foods they’re eating. Simply make and handwrite such things as: Eyeball Punch” (green grapes in fruit punch), or Worms in Dirt” (Brownies with oreo cookie crumb and gummy worm topping).
Things to do:
1. Use the carft knife to cut the paper into 4″ x 6″ sheets.
2. Stamp the pumpkin image onto each of the sheets, making sure that the top half of each pumpkin falls above the center fold line when the paper is folded over.
3. Use the hobby knife to cut out only the top half of the pumpkin.
4. Fold the paper in half (but not the cut out portion) so that the top of the pumpkin stands up.
5. Label each card with the Sharpie.