Adorn your front door with this patriotic door hanger! In just a few minutes, you can create this cute, wreath alternative and celebrate freedom in style.
Difficulty level: Beginner
Time to complete: 45 minutes
Age range: 8 and up
Things to do:
- Paint your wooden stars red, white and blue.
- Paint your “USA” letter red, white and blue.
- Use craft glue to attach the letters to the stars.
- Space your stars out evenly and cut a length of jute to run up and down the back of the stars, leaving a 7″ loop at the top.
- Use hot glue to secure the jute to the backs of the stars.
- Tie a bow with your ribbon and use hot glue to attach it to the jute loop 2″ from the top.