These bags of treats make the perfect favor to send home with your little Halloween guests. And as a bonus, they make a cute decoration for the party with their witches broom shape. Look for small brown paper bags that are scaled down versions of lunch bags for this craft.
Things to do:
1. Cut small slits along the bottom edge of one paper bag, repeat with the other sides.
2. Insert the tip of your scissors into each slit and cut up making long slices in the bag. Leave the top two inches of the bag uncut. Repeat with half of your bags.
3. Slip an uncut paper bag into each cut bag. Stuff with a small amount of tissue paper and a handful of candy or treats.
4. Gather the top of the bags together and insert the stick so that the bulk of it is sticking out of the top. Wrap tightly with raffia to secure the stick in the bag.
5. Arrange on a tray or dot throughout your house for a fun, spooky decoration!