Invite the love into your home with this adorable and easy-to-make jute heart wreath. The bumpy pipe cleaners are the perfect ways to make lovely hearts!
Difficulty level: Easy
Time required: 1 hour
Age range: 10+
Things to do:
1. The jute will remain on the spool throughout the project. Tie it on the wreath as shown.
2. Start wrapping the jute around the wreath. Continue wrapping, keeping the jute on the spool until the end.
3. This is what the wreath looks like when it’s completely wrapped.
4. Warm up your hot glue gun. Bend your first pipe cleaner as shown.
5. After bending the pipe cleaner into a heart, finish it by clipping the end and wrapping.
6. Finish bending 5 pipe cleaner hearts.
7. Glue the hearts to the wreath.