This project will give you both a pretty decoration for your wall and an excellent way to organize your collection of earrings. Customizable to the size you need, look for a decorative frame that suits the style of your home.
Things to do:
1. Cut the lace into lengths three inches wider than the opening of your frame and enough to cover the length of the frame, slightly overlapped.
2. Starting at the bottom of the frame, set the lace in, working toward the top and overlapping each piece by 1/4 inch or so.
3. Working down one edge, secure the lace in place on one side by stapling it into the grove every 1/2 inch.
4. Pull each piece of lace taut and secure the other side.
5. Trim away the excess lace and hang earring through the holes in the fabric.