Celebrate the season with this festive and fun craft project! These adorable bunnies are simple to make, so they’re perfect for kids! Just swap out the hot glue gun for craft glue and you’re ready to go!
Difficulty level: Beginner
Time to complete: 20 minutes
Age range: 6 and up
Things to do:
1. First, paint your wooden plaque with cream or black acrylic paint. Set it aside to dry.
2. Next, cut your foam shapes. You’ll need a pink heart and two white rectangles. These pieces will be your bunny’s nose and teeth.
3. Use hot glue to attach two google eyes, your heart nose and teeth to the front of your painted plaque.
4. Cut a 14-inch piece of ribbon and tie it in a bow. Use glue to secure the bow to the top of your bunny’s head.
5. Add a button to the center of the bow.