Make a quick pumpkin decoration for your door. Customize the face any way you want for tons of Halloween fun!
Difficulty level: Beginner
Time required: 1 hour
Age range: 5+
Things to do:
1. Line up 11 popsicle sticks side by side. The width of the popsicle sticks should be the same as the length of one popsicle stick.
2. Apply a line of glue to another popsicle stick.
3. Place the popsicle stick along the top of the side by side popsicle sticks. Repeat with a second popsicle stick along the bottom side.
4. Apply a dab of glue toward the upper left corner.
5. Stick one end of the green pipe cleaner in the glue and hold in place until the glue dries. Repeat on the other side and turn the whole thing over.
6. Cut a jack o lantern face from the black craft foam.
7. Glue the face pieces on to the front of the popsicle sticks.