Whoooo loves owls? These are perfect fall crafts and will be loved by kids and adults alike. You can use them as table decor or add a string and hang from holiday tree.
Difficulty Level: Intermediate
Time required: 30 minutes
Age range: 10+
Things to do:
1. Select to colors for your owl’s wings. Adjust them to the height of the pinecone to make sure the biggest ones aren’t too long. Create two larger wing pieces and two smaller ones.
2. Cut out an owl face shape, as shown, and two sizes of felt eyes.
3. Glue the eyes onto the face.
4. Draw pupils with your permanent marker.
5. Glue the smaller wing pieces to the larger ones.
6. Glue the face to the pinecone.
7. Add a beak.
8. Glue the wings to the side of the pinecone.