Add a fun accent piece to your home without breaking the bank! This gorgeous wreath is made out of coffee filters, creating a rustic wreath that makes the perfect indoor decor.
Difficulty level: Beginner
Time to complete: 1 Hour
Age range: 12 and Up
Things to do:
1. The first step is attaching the coffee filters to the surface of the wreath form. Place the coffee filter on top of the eraser of your pencil and twist the filter.
2. Apply hot glue around the twisted part of the coffee filer.
3. Push the coffee filter onto the surface of the wreath form.
4. Repeat steps 1-3 until the entire surface is covered with coffee filters.
5. Once you’ve covered the surface of the wreath form, go back and fill in any gaps.
6. Cut 3-foot piece of jute and slip it through the center of the wreath. Tie a bow, creating a hanger for the wreath.