Hit the slopes in style this season! These popsicle stick ski ornaments are super easy to make and lots of fun too – It’s the perfect snow day craft!
Difficulty level: Beginner
Time to complete: 30 minutes
Age range: 8 and up *use craft glue for younger ages
Things to do:
1. Paint thin stripes on both ends of your popsicle sticks.
2. Use hot glue to attach snowflakes just below the stripes.
3. Cross the popsicle sticks in an ‘x’ shape and use hot glue to attach them.
4. Slide sequins on the ends of both skewers and use glue to attach them to the skis. These will be your ski polls.
5. Cut felt into 1/4 ” strip and make two straps for your ski polls. Use glue to attach them in a loop shape to the top of the skewers.
6. Glue your ski polls to your skis then cut a 3/4 ” strip of white felt and wrap it around the center of skis. Glue it in place.
7. Cut a piece of bakers twine and tie a bow around the strip of felt.
8. Cover your skis with a quick spray of glitter spray for a sparkly finish.
9. Cut a 6-inch piece of bakers twine and knot the ends. Use hot glue to attach the loop to the back of the skis, creating an ornament hanger.