Looking for a cute way to keep her hair clipped back this summer? These felt pinwheel hair clips are quick and easy to make and look adorable on a ponytail!
Difficulty level: Beginner
Time to complete: 15 minutes
Age range: 12 and up
Things to do:
- Paint your wood stars with acrylic paint.
- Cut two 3″ x 3″ felt squares.
- Cut 1.5″ slits into each corner of the felt squares.
- Stack the felt sheets on top of each other.
- Fold the corners of the felt sheets in towards the center, using hot glue to secure them. Start with the top layer and then move to the bottom layer.
- Use hot glue to attach a star to the middle of the felt pinwheel.
- Use hot glue to attach an alligator clip to the back of the finished pinwheel.