Light up the night with these miniature felt homes! This project is perfect for a snowy afternoon – Make multiple homes and arrange them together like a village for an adorable shelf display of table centerpiece.
Difficulty level: Intermediate
Time to complete: 1 hour
Age range: 12 and up
Things to do:
1. The first step is creating a pattern for your houses. We’ve included an image of our pattern with dimensions below.
2. Trace the pattern onto the back of your felt. Trace around the windows and doors too, so you know where to cut.
3. Using a ruler as a guide, cut along the edges with a knife.
4. Fold the sides of the house together and stitch them in place with a needle and thread.
5. Place a battery powered tealight inside to illuminate the house.