Decorate your space for the season with a set of unique, Easter egg candle holders. You’ll love mixing and matching different pieces to create a unique combination to celebrate the holiday.
Difficulty level: Beginner
Time to complete: 10 Minutes
Age range: 12 and Up
Things to do:
1. First, choose a base and fill the bottom with hot glue.
2. Place an Easter egg in the base and make sure it’s straight up and down. Hold it in place until the glue dries.
3. Add another base on top of the egg and use hot glue to secure it in place. The flat side should be facing up.
4. Continue adding bases and Easter eggs until you’ve reached your desired height.
5. Place a candle on top and enjoy!