This amazing project can work as a clothespin trivet for your pots and pans, or you can create this as fun and chic wall art. Either way, you’ll have fun creating the, because they’re so enjoyable to watch “form” as you continue gluing.
Difficulty level: Intermediate
Time to complete: 12 hours (includes drying time)
Age range: 10+
Things to do:
1. Take apart your clothespins as shown.
2. Remove the wire and use for another project. You’re left with the two parts of the clothespin for this project.
3. Glue two clothespin parts together as shown with the e6000 glue. Use this glue in a well-ventilated area.
4. Continue with the remaining clothespins.
5. After all the clothespins are dry, begin gluing them in the arrangement shown.
6. Continue until you make a complete circle.
7. Paint the trivet.
8. Set it aside to dry.