Celebrate the birth of baby pandas in August and September with this adorable panda necklace. This is a perfect project for kids for parties!
Difficulty level: Easy
Time to complete: 2 hours (includes drying time)
Age range: 10+
Things to do:
1. Paint the largest bead in white and allow to dry.
2. Paint the two smaller beads black. Allow to dry and warm up your hot glue gun.
3. Draw eyes onto the white bead as shown.
4. Paint them black. Allow to dry and warm up your hot glue gun.
5. Glue the ears onto the head.
6. Thread the cord through the bead and knot the end. Make sure the cord is long enough to get around the head, and clip and tie in a knot.