This rocking chair is the perfect addition to your little girl’s dollhouse. The best part? All you need is a few clothespins and a hot glue gun to create this vintage-inspired project!
Difficulty level: Beginner
Time to complete: 30 minutes
Age range: 12 and up
Things to do:
1. The first step is prepping your materials. Twist your clothespins until the metal piece pops off.
2. Assemble the anchors of your rocking chair by gluing four sets of clothespins together.
3. Next, make the rockers by gluing two clothespins together, end to end, with the flat sides facing up. You’ll need two rockers.
4. Create the back of your seat by placing two clothespins parallel and securing them with three clothespins. This should look like a ladder.
5. Now we get to start putting the pieces together! Glue four clothespins to the four anchors of your rocking chair, creating a cube.
6. Make a seat for your chair by gluing three clothespins across the center of your cube.
7. Next, make a set of arm rests by cluing two clothespins together. Secure them to the top of your cube.
8. Finish your rocking chair by adding your seat back and rockers with hot glue.