Spring has sprung! Celebrate the season with this cute bunny planter! This decor looks adorable on your dinner table or displayed on a shelf.
Difficulty level: Beginner
Time to complete: 15 minutes
Age range: 9 and up
Things to do:
- Cut a piece of foam to the size of your pot and slide it inside. Use hot glue to hold it in place.
- Arrange your greenery in the foam. Add in flowers with hot glue.
- Cut two felt circles and paint bunny paws on them.
- While you’re waiting for the paint to dry, use hot glue to add eggs to the greenery.
- Use hot glue to attach the paws to your pompom.
- Use hot glue to attach the bunny to the greenery in your pot.
- Write a message on your chalkboard sign and slide it down in the foam.