Need a place to store your dangle earrings? Try using Popsicle sticks. Carefully gluing them into a stand will allow you to use them to hang your earrings from, and adding pretty gold metallic paint gives the project a more sophisticated appearance.
Difficulty level: Easy
Time to complete: 2 hours (includes drying time)
Age range: 10+
Things to do:
1. Glue four sticks into 2 equal V’s.
2. Add sticks to the bottom, making sure the placement is even on both sides.
3. Place the first stick across the two sides, making sure it lays flat and isn’t crooked.
4. This is what the project should look like.
5. Finish with a few more popsicle sticks.
6. Spray paint the popsicle stick stand as shown.