Drape this garland on the tree or on the mantel – it’s an upgraded and elegant way to make a chain you’ll cherish for years to come!
Difficulty level: Easy
Time to complete: 8 hours (includes drying time)
Age range: 10+
Things to do:
1. Cut pieces of burlap to 9″ long each. Cut as many as you’ll need for your chain. If decorating a tree, you’ll need at least rolls of each ribbon. Warm up your hot glue gun.
2. Roll one strip and glue in place. Be careful about your fingers!
3. Slide another strip into the first and glue in place.
4. This is what it should look like – basic chain. Keep going!
5. When complete, paint on the fabric stiffener and allow to dry overnight.