Create this colorful button corkboard and hang it in your office, on a door, or in a locker with a magnet instead of a sawtooth hanger. You can decorate this in many ways, including adding eye hooks to hang small objects!
Difficulty level: Easy
Time to complete: 1 hour
Age range: 10+
Things to do:
1. Paint your plaque the desired color and allow to dry.
2. You may choose to add a second coat if you’d like. Warm up your hot glue gun.
3. Hot glue the cork square in place at the top of the plaque.
4. Glue buttons to the bottom.
5. Secure the sawtooth hanger to the back of the plaque. Hang, and enjoy!