It’s the season of love! This cupid’s arrow wreath is a cute addition to your front door or shelf decor. Coordinate the color of your burlap ribbon to match your home for a lovely, Valentine’s Day display.
Difficulty level: Beginner
Time to complete: 20 minutes
Age range: 12 and up
Things to do:
1. Use hot glue to attach the end of a piece of ribbon to the back of your wreath form. Wrap it around the heart shape until the entire surface is covered.
2. Push a dowel rod through at an angel, making your arrow.
3. Cut a felt heart from a 1 3/4 ” square of felt.
4. Cut a 1 3/4 ” feather shape from felt.
5. Use hot glue to attach the shapes to either end of the dowel.
6. Tie a loop of ribbon and use hot glue to attach it to the back of the wreath, creating a hanger.