Cross the beauty and delicacy of crochet with the functionality of a bowl? Yes, you can! This doily bowl is as pretty as it is practical, and it’s so easy to do!
Difficulty level: Easy
Time required: 15 minutes, with 24-hour drying time
Age range: 8+
Things to do:
1. Pour the fabric stiffener into the disposable bowl.
2. Place the doily in the bowl and cover completely with the stiffener, using the craft stick to make sure it’s completely coated.
3. Wipe off any excess if you can, then drape the doily over the bottom end of the mixing bowl.
4. Set the bowl aside for about 24 hours to allow the fabric stiffener to dry, then carefully peel the doily off the bowl.
5. This is what the bowl looks like when removed. Set the it in a prominent spot, and fill with change or goodies!