This festive candy snow globe makes a lovely host or hostess gift during the holiday season! Add a note to the paper tag and show your appreciation in a ‘sweet’ way.
Difficulty level: Beginner
Time to complete: 10 minutes
Age range: 12 and up
Things to do:
1. First, fill your mason jar with your favorite candies and secure the lid on top. For our snow globe, we use the holiday edition candy kisses! Green or red wrappers add a festive touch to your candy snow globe!
2. Use hot glue to attach your miniatures to the center of the lid. Be sure the pieces you choose are small enough to fit inside your ornament.
3. Sprinkle a light dusting of artificial snow over your miniatures.
4. Pull your acrylic ornament apart and use hot glue to secure one half to the lid of your mason jar.
5. Slide a paper tag onto a festive piece of ribbon and tie it in a bow around the neck of your mason jar.