Looking for a unique way to show off your plant collection? This macrame plant hanger looks lovely in a windowsill or outdoors, adding a boho vibe to your home decor.
Difficulty level: Beginner
Time to complete: 30 minutes
Age range: 8 and up
Things to do:
- Cut four cords, all measuring two yards in length.
- Fold the cords in half and lay the ring one inch down from the fold and loop the cords through.
- Separate the cords into four sections of two.
- Slide three beads onto each of the four sections of cords.
- Tie a knot below the bead on each section 9″ down from the ring.
- Come down 9″ and tie one strand from each section to the strand closest to it in the neighboring section.
- Tie the two remaining strands together to form a circle that will hold the potted plant in place.
- Tie all of the strands together about 4″ down and slide your plant inside to hang.