Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. These Dandelion flowers may be a bother in your yard, but they look super cute on your shelves or table!
Difficulty level: Beginner
Time to complete: 20 minutes
Age range: 12 and up
Things to do:
1. Tie a piece of yellow yarn two inches below the end of the pipe cleaner.
2. Place a fork next to the pipe cleaner and wrap the yarn around the fork until it’s about 1/4 inch thick. Cut the yarn.
3. Fold both sides of the pipe cleaner around the yellow yarn bundle and twist it to secure.
4. Knot a piece of green yarn 1/4 inch up the yellow yarn bundle and start wrapping until the bottom portion of yellow yarn is covered with green yarn. Cut the yarn and use hot glue to secure.
5. Use scissors to get open the yellow yarn bundle, revealing your flower.