What’s better than a centerpiece you can eat?! These adorable table toppers are festive and a sweet treat, so they’re sure to bit a hit at your holiday soiree!
Difficulty level: Beginner
Time to complete: 30 minutes
Age range: 12 and up
Things to do:
1. Paint your cardboard cone with a thin layer of green acrylic paint. Set it aside to dry.
2. While your paint is drying, you can make your candy table toppers! Use hot glue to attach your gold star to a toothpick. Wrap the toothpick with gold star garland and stick it down into the candy. Make enough so every place setting has one.
3. When the paint is dry, use hot glue to attach candy kisses. Cover the entire surface.
4. Loosely wrap the tree with gold star garland.
5. Use hot glue to attach a glitter star to the top of the tree.
6. Display your tree in the center of the table and the candy table toppers at each place setting for a festive, holiday table display!