This snowy mountain range brings a bit of the great outdoors into your home decor. It looks lovely displayed in a child’s bedroom or playroom, completing a nature” theme perfectly.
Difficulty level: Beginner
Time to complete: 20 Minutes
Age range: 12 and Up
Things to do:
1. Fold a piece of paper in half and cut out half of a triangle. This will leave you with a perfectly symmetrical pattern for your mountains.
2. Trace the triangle pattern onto a piece of felt and cut it out.
3. Lay the mountain on a piece of white felt and trace the top 1/2-inch of the mountain. Cut out the mini triangle and free hand a curvy edge on the bottom side.
4. Peel off the backing of white felt and stick it on the top of the mountain. This will be your snowy peak.
5. Repeat steps 2-4 until you have enough mountains to fill the length of your garland.
6. Use hot glue to attach the mountains to a string.
7. Display your garland and enjoy!