Difficulty level: Intermediate, Expert
Time required: 2 hours
Age range: 8+
Things to do:
1. Cut the pieces from felt.
2. Glue the circle to the center of one of the flower pieces.
3. Cut a 2-3 inch length of ribbon, fold it in half, and lace the keyring to the middle of the ribbon.
4. Apply a small dot of glue just below the keyring and press the sides of the ribbon together.
5. Apply glue to three of the petals of the back flower piece and press the front flower piece on top of it, leaving the other end of the flower open.
6. Lightly stuff the flower.
7. Place the leaf in inside the flower and the ends of the ribbon inside the flower and secure both with glue.
8. Apply glue to the remaining three petals and close the flower.