With succulents being all the rage this wedding season, create a simple, yet elegant, faux succulent boutonniere that will last forever, just like your love!
Difficulty level: Beginner
Time required: 30 mins
Age range: 12+
Things to do:
1. Select your succulent picks and flowers that you wish to be a part of your boutonniere, and arrange them to your liking.
2. Once the picks are arranged, use your crafting wire to tightly secure them together. Keep the wire tight and neat, to prevent your boutonniere from coming apart.
3. Cut any stray wires or ends of your picks, to keep a clean, less bulky look, as well as to prevent poking.
4. Wrap your stems and wire. Use your ribbon or twine (or whatever you wish), to cover up the wire and stems of your boutonniere. Wrap tightly to prevent the ribbon from coming loose and exposing any of the wire. Use hot glue to hold the end of the ribbon in place (this should be on the back of the boutonniere). You can also add any accent ribbons or embellishments as you see fit.
5. Attach your pin by sticking it in the ribbon or twine, on the back of the boutonniere.