It’s fall! It’s fall! The leaves are turning from green to yellow to red, the temperatures are crisp and cool and Thanksgiving dinner is fast approaching! Take some inspiration from Mother Nature this year and bring some of that fall beauty indoors and to your table with these lovely Fall Leaf Place Cards.
Difficulty level: Easy
Time required: 5 minutes
Things to do:
1. Layer two leaves, one over another, choosing a smaller leaf for the top in a contrasting color. Repeat for each place card needed. Stack them so the veins line up.
2. Punch a hole through the two layers of leaves.
3. Write the names of your guests on the tags.
4. Cut an 8-inch piece of ribbon, thread through the holes. Tie a knot to secure the two leaves together.
5. Thread the tag through the ribbon and tie into a bow. Trim the ends to finish.