Fairy dust. Who wouldn’t love to be dusted in a little bit of magical, sparkly fairy dust? I know several little girls who would and these little fairy dust necklaces are the perfect gifts for little fairies to take home from a party. Simple to make, they will be well loved. Get ready for the glitter!
Difficulty level: Beginner
Time required: 10 minutes
Things to do:
1. Fold the paper into a cone with a small opening, tape it shut to hold in in shape.
2. Using the cone as a funnel, fill each glass vial 3/4 of the way full with glitter.
3. Press the cork in place tightly.
4. Measure out enough ribbon to easily slip over your head.
5. Tie the neck of the bottle tightly with the ribbon and then tie the ends to create a necklace. Note: You can also twist in screw eyes into the top of each cork and slip the ribbon through the eye for an alternative attachment.