These kitschy diorama-style ornaments are the perfect snowy day project! Grab your supplies and get creative as your make custom ornaments to adorn your Christmas tree!
Difficulty level: Beginner
Time to complete: 15 minutes
Age range: 12 and up
Things you’ll need:
Tart Pans (rusty and galvanized)
Mini Figurines (deer and snowmen)
Miniature Bottle Brush Trees (green and white)
Mini Gold Garland
Things to do:
1. Lay your tart mold onto a piece of sheet music and trace around the bottom. Cut out the shape and use glue to attach it to the center of your tart mold.
2. Use hot glue to attach a piece of mini pine garland and mini gold garland around the inside edge of the tart mold.
3. Use hot glue to attach your figurines to the inside of the tart mold. Get creative with the scenes you create!
4. Pull a piece of cotton apart, creating a thin layer of ‘snow.’ Use hot glue to attach it to the bottom of your tart mold scene.
5. Cut a 6-inch piece of ribbon and tie the ends in a knot, creating a loop. Use hot glue to secure it to the back of the tart mold and use it to hand your ornament.