Make her birthday extra magical with this unicorn cake topper! Your little birthday girl will love choosing the colors and you’ll love the way this cake topper transforms any dessert to complement your party theme!
Difficulty level: Beginner
Time to complete: 20 minutes
Age range: 12 and up
Things to do:
- First, create your patterns for the unicorn ears and horn. Use dimensions from the patterns provided.
- Trace the patterns onto the foam pieces and cut out the shapes.
- Use a knife to cut out the three stripes across the white unicorn horn.
- Lay your wooden stick between the unicorn horn pieces and use hot glue to secure it in place.
- Use hot glue to attach both ear pieces to the bottom of the unicorn horn.
- Trim two 1 1/2 inch pieces of greenery and use glue to attach them to the ears.
- Trim a short stem from your pearl pick and use glue to attach them near the greenery.
- Complete the cake topper by sticking flowers around the bottom of the cake topper.