Create your own non-digital version of the favorite retro video game with a few simple supplies. The magnet set would make the perfect DIY gift for any video gamer lover.
Difficulty level: Beginner
Time required: 1 hour
Age range: 8+
Things to do:
1. Chose a color and layout for your magnet (I googled tetris images to choose colors and shapes from the original game).
2. Start by gluing two of the wood cubes together on one side.
3. In the same fashion, glue the remaining cubes to the first two to create the desired tetris shape.
4. Glue 3-4 magnets to the back of your shape.
5. Repeat for the desired number of tetris shapes.