Difficulty level: Beginner
Time to complete: 45 minutes
Age range: 12 and up
Things to do:
1. Lay your pendant on a sheet of chicken wire and cut a piece large enough to wrap around the edges of your wooden pedant, with roughly 1-inch extra on all sides.
2. Wrap the chicken wire around the pendant, bending the edges around the wood to hold it in place. There should be a gap between the wire and the wood on the front, where you can slide your flowers and moss in.
3. Sandwich the wire between a second pendant, using E6000 Glue. Pin the edges with clothespins to hold the pieces in place while the glue dries.
4. Cut a piece of sheet moss just larger than your pendant and slide it down in the chicken wire.
5. Fill the planter with artificial flowers.
6. Finish the planter by adding a natural vine wire rope hanger. Wrap the wire around the edges of the planter and display.