There’s something magical about snow globes, don’t you think? Even if you live surrounded by snow in the winter, a snow globe is still an enchanting thing. These DIY snow globe ornaments are simple, sweet and so much fun to make! A great project for a too-cold day, these would make great gift for kids to give to teachers or friends.
Difficulty level: Easy
Time required: 10 minutes, plus dry time
Things to do:
1. In a well ventilated space, spray the lids of the jars with two coats of gold spray paint, allowing each coat to dry before adding the next.
2. In the meantime, use a small amount of hot glue to attach the base of the tree to the bottom of the jar.
3. Tip in enough glitter to generously cover the base of the tree.
4. When the lids are dry, use a nail to hammer two hole in the top, about an inch apart.
5. Cut a length of ribbon and thread the ends through holes and tie on the inside of the lid.
6. Run a bead of glue around the inside edge of the lid and screw the lid on tight.