This triangle garland serves as a great accent piece to any party or home decor. In just a few simple steps, you can create a trendy banner to adorn your space and dress it up for any event.
Things to do:
1. Use your paper cutter to cut two-inch strips of card stock.
2. Create a triangle pattern that measures 2″ high by 4″ wide.
3. Trace the pattern onto the strips of cardstock and cut out as many triangles as you want on your banner.
4. Attach the triangles to a piece of jute using a hot glue gun.
5. Tie a knot at the end of the jute to create a hanger.