Create a beautiful, personalized piece of art for your home. This is a great project to add to any coastal decor!
Difficulty level: Beginner
Time required: 1.5 hours
Age range: 8+
Things to do:
1. Take apart the picture frame and set the glass aside.
2. Using the paper insert as a guide, cut a piece of burlap.
3. Apply a line of glue to the top side of the backing piece of the frame and place secure the piece of burlap before placing the backing piece back in the frame.
4. Print the desired letter approximately 3.25 inches tall (I used bold, size 324 font) and cut out the letter.
5. Lightly trace the letter onto the burlap.
6. Choose small pieces of seaglass and begin filling in the letter by applying a dab of glue to the back of the glass and placing it inside the letter. (Hint: it’s helpful to layout the pieces of glass before gluing.)
7. Continue gluing glass pieces until the entire letter is filled in.