This no-sew banner makes it easy to adorn your space with homemade decor. Grab your hot glue gun and get creative with different fabrics to create the perfect look for your home or event.
Difficulty level: Beginner
Time to complete: 30 Minutes
Age range: 12 and Up
Things to do:
1. First, you’re going to need to cut a pattern for your triangles. The base of my triangle measures 8-inches.
2. Trace the pattern onto your burlap and cut out the shapes. The number of triangles you cut out will depend on how long you want your banner to be.
3. Measure a length of jute and cut it.
4. Lay your jute 1/2-inch from the top of your triangle and fold the top over, creating a crease.
5. Run a line of hot glue down the crease, fold it over, and hold it in place until it has dried completely.
6. Trim any excess fabric on the sides of the triangle.
7. Repeat until the entire length of jute is covered.