Create your own burlap art with a simple burlap bag, a frame, and some paint. I made this one with a clip-art bird, but any small clip art will do. Choose your favorite colors that will complement your decor!
Difficulty level: Intermediate
Time required: 1 hour (includes drying time)
Age range: 10+
Things to do:
1. Cut apart your burlap bag. Take the glass out of the frame and trace around it on the burlap.
2. Cut the burlap out just inside the lines and make sure it fits in the frame.
3. Cut out a piece of paper the same size as the burlap.
4. Print a simple clip art silhouette and trace it on the paper.
5. Cut out the inside of the the design and place it on the burlap.
6. Paint inside the design.
7. Remove the paper to show your painted design.
8. Add other painted designs as desired.
9. Once dry, place the burlap in the frame behind the glass.