Difficulty level: Beginner
Time required: 10 minutes
Age range: 8 and up, with adult supervision with hot glue gun
Things to do:
- Add a dot of hot glue to the center back of one record.
- Place the record on the end of the hair comb, making sure the hot glued center is aligned with the top of the comb.
- Repeat steps 1-2 to add three more records across the comb, lining them up as evenly as possible.
- Hot glue a record between the first two records, placing it just above the first row of records. Make sure the glued part of the record sticks to the other records under it.
- Hot glue a second record between the second and third records of the first row, again placing it just above the first row of records and making sure the glue sticks to the records. If you feel like the records on the second row are not quite secure, you can add more glue to the back.
- Add hot glue to the back of a record album, then place the album between the last two records of the first row. Be sure the glue covers not just the bottom of the record sleeve but also the more stable part of the album where the record is tucked in. This will prevent the album from falling forward.