Who doesn’t love a red truck hauling Christmas trees? The plaid and burlap add to the rustic feel of this welcoming wreath.
Difficulty level: Intermediate
Time to complete: 2 hours
Age range: 14 and up
Things to do:
1. To begin, weave through wire form. Double over and secure with wire.
2. Starting from center, pull up 3 loops. Move back and forth to center and repeat.
3. Continue around wreath and secure end with wire. The more the burlap frays, the more it adds to the character of the wreath.
4. Using wire, attach the truck just below center of wreath.
5. Wrap wire around wreath base to hold in place. I went around loops on bottom truck and through side window and windshield.
6. Trim ends of wire and push toward front of wreath so that it doesn’t scratch wall.
7. Make a loopy bow from red and black plaid ribbon and attach to wreath under the truck.
8. Cut 10″ pieces of both ribbons and tie around base of wreath.