Jingle all the way! Pair some rusty tin jingle bells together with primitive pip berry and add an elegant touch to your home this season.
Difficulty level: Easy
Time to complete: 20 minutes
Age range: 8+
Things to do:
1. Cut two pieces of the dishcloth about 1/2 ” wide and the length of the towel.
2. Tie both into a bow. Warm up your hot glue gun.
3. Slide the pip berry spray through one of the bells.
4. Glue one of the bows to the bell.
5. Tie another bell to the first, using the pip berry spray.
6. Add a ribbon to this bell as well.