All is merry and bright! This retro, Christmas light garland adds the perfect, festive touch to your space.
Difficulty level: Intermediate
Time to complete: 1 Hour
Age range: 12 and up
Things to do:
- Paint your spools silver. We’ve found it’s easiest to spray paint them – String the spools on a dowel and set them over a box. Twist them as your paint to be sure all sides are evenly covered.
- Make pompoms in various colors leaving two long strands at the end to tie them in place.
- Trim the pompoms into light bulb shapes.
- Braid three strands of green yard together to make a strand for the garland.
- Thread a long piece of yarn through the spools and add a bead at the top with hot glue.
- Tie them onto the braided strand.